The Brinks Pre-paid MasterCard Is the Best Way to Travel!
No one likes to travel with tons of cash anymore. We also don’t want to go into massive debt by using our credit cards for everything while traveling. I love using a pre-paid MasterCard for shopping, food and other expenses while traveling.
Here are my top reasons why we should travel with a pre-paid debit card:
- Protects your personal finances & financial identity! My number one all-time favorite reason to travel with a pre-paid card is that it is not connected to my social security number or personal bank accounts. If you use your bank account debit card while traveling and the number is stolen, you could potentially lose your entire account balance. If your pre-paid is stolen they can only wipe out that amount. Losing any money to cyber theft is not cool but I don’t want my entire account balance vulnerable.
- Purchase Protection. Pre-paid cards also offer the same protection as credit cards, which adds another level of security and peace of mind. So if there is an unauthorized transaction, I can rest assured my money will be replaced and it won’t risk or impact your financial identity.
- Stress-free! It’s just like a credit card and very easy to use. Pre-paid cards are accepted everywhere you see the MasterCard logo. This includes international travel.
My favorite pre-paid card right now (lol) is the Brinks Pre-paid MasterCard. It’s free to obtain and transactions fees are minimal. PIN authorized transactions are $2 per transaction and credit transactions are $1 each. ATM withdrawals are only $2.50 each.
The Brinks Prepaid MasterCard also offers unique benefits for cardholders. Here are a few of my favorites…
- Purchase cushion protection! If you’re a little short you’re covered with a $10 purchase cushion. **
- Easily add money. I love that you can add money from your bank account or from your PayPal account. Yes PayPal! How cool is that?! (lol) You can also add money at local retailers like 7-Eleven.
- Savings account. You can open an optional savings account with a 5.00% APY. It’s another easy way to save money. Think of it as your other travel fund. #Winning
- Transfer feature! Need to transfer a few dollars to a friend or family member? No worries! You can easily transfer money to other card holders thru the app.
- Refer a friend bonus! Free money (lol). That’s right if you refer a friend and they get a card and load $40, you receive a $20 referral bonus.
I firmly believe that using a pre-paid card for travel expenses is the safest and best way to travel in this crazy cyber world we live in. Try it for yourself, click here to order your own Brinks Prepaid MasterCard.*
Has your debit or credit card ever been stolen or compromised while traveling?
Be Happy. Be Fabulous. Be Well Traveled.
By The Travelin Diva ~ Kirstin N. Fuller
*This is a referral link. I will receive a $20 referral bonus if you receive a card and deposit $40. Remember you’ll also receive the same referral bonus when friends and family sign up thru your referral link.
**Purchase protection benefit is available on upgraded accounts (accounts with $500 deposits in a calendar month).