It’s Time For Some Warm Weather and a Few Fab Spring Break Travel Deals!
As I type this, parts of the east coast are preparing for a snow storm. The DC area is expecting 3-5 inches in some areas and double digits in others starting around 4 or 5 pm Monday. In other areas of the country that haven’t pissed off Mother Nature it’s actually sunny spring break season. Since its spring break somewhere, it’s time for a few fab spring break travel deals.
Spring break runs through April and 62 million passengerClick heres will be screened by TSA. Where are all these passengers going? They’re booking flight deals for sure (lol). One of our favorite airlines, Southwest always features great deals to help us see the world. Here are a few of the fabulous spring break travel deals currently available on their website…
- Orlando to Aruba from $194 or 8,784 reward points
- Atlanta to BWI from $87 or 4,872 reward points
- Atlanta to Richmond, VA from $117 or 6,882 reward points
- Lauderdale to Havana Cuba from $99 or 3,240 reward points
- Havana Cuba to Ft. Lauderdale/Tampa from $105 or 3,240 reward points
Click here to see all of deals available on Southwest.
Instead of a flight would you rather take a quick trip or a long trip and enjoy the scenic route by train? Amtrak has you covered.
- $49 trips from DC to NYC
- Save 25% on trips to DC
- Kids ride for 50% OFF!
- Military personnel & family save 10%.
- Students save 15% on spring break travel!
Click here to see what fab deals you can book on Amtrak.
Where do you want to go on spring break?
Be Happy. Be Fabulous. Be Well Traveled.
By The Travelin Diva ~ Kirstin N. Fuller