The holiday traveling and shopping season is in full swing. While you’re shopping and traveling, criminals are plotting new ways to steal your financial identity. Cash is the best way to protect your financial identity while shopping and traveling. But…if you have to shop and travel with a card, consider a prepaid card this holiday season. There are tons of prepaid cards currently on the market; we think the ‘American Express Serve’ card is one of the best! It is #TravelinDivaApproved (lol)
My favorite features of the American Express Serve…
- Free cash reload at 27,500 retailers! You can add money to your ‘Serve’ card at retailers like CVS/pharmacy, Family Dollar, Walmart and participating 7-Eleven stores. You can load anywhere from $20 to $500 dollars for FREE! It is the largest free cash reload network available.
- Add money with a credit/debit card. Can’t make it to a retailer to reload your card, no problem because you can also link your credit/debit card to add money in a few clicks.
- Access to Purchase Protection, 24/7 Customer Service & Membership Experiences. Enjoy the same purchase and travel protection benefits as the American Express credit card customers.
- Free Mobile App for 24/7 Account Access! No need to wait for a text to find out your balance, check it on the go as often as you like thru the free app. The app is available for both iOS and Android devices.
- $1 per month service fee. That’s right the service fee is only $1 per month.
Visit www.serve.com to order your free card today!
Using a prepaid card is a great way to keep your spending under control while shopping and traveling during the holiday season. It’s also a perfect way to protect your identity because pre-paid cards are not linked to your social security number.
Happy Holiday Shopping & Traveling!
Be Happy. Be Fabulous. Be Well Traveled.
By The Travelin Diva ~ Kirstin N. Fuller